Renowned ISO Certification Body Representing Nepal
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer and publisher of International Standards.
ISO is a network of the national standards institutes of 162 countries, one member per country, with a Central
Secretariat in Geneva, Switzerland, that coordinates the system.
ISO is a non-governmental organization that forms a bridge between the public and private sectors.
On the one hand, many of its member institutes are part of the governmental structure of their countries or are mandated by their government.
On the other hand, other members have their roots uniquely in the private sector, having been set up by national partnerships of industry associations.
Therefore, ISO enables a consensus to be reached on solutions that meet both the requirements of business and the broader needs of society.
1. Strengthening the links between standardization and policy by providing thought leadership and promoting awareness of best practices.
2. Consistent product and service quality
3. Ensuring the efficient operation of their organizations while managing financial sustainability and risk.
4. Higher Customer Satisfaction
5. Sustainable Business Growth
6. Documented Management System which will enhance the auto mode of organization's operation.
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world’s largest developer of voluntary International Standards.
It was founded in 1947, and since then have published 23570 International Standards covering almost all aspects of technology and business.
Today It has members from 165 countries.
How Long Time Does It Take To Get ISO Certification
Following ponits contribute for the time of getting ISO certification:
1. Your organization complexity
2. Your willingness and determination.
3. Team and Resources
1. Fill the Inquiry Form.
2. Get the Quotation
3. GAP Audit
4. Stage 1 Audit( Document Review).
5. Certification Audit.
Our Certification Service
ISO 9001: 2015 Certification
ISO 9001: 2015 International Standards is for Quality Management System Certification
ISO 14001:2015 Certification
ISO 14001:2015 International Standards is for Environmental Management System Certification.
ISO 45001:2018 Certification
Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certification.
ISO FSMS 22000:2018 Certification
Food Safety Management System Certification
Internal and Lead Auditor Training on ISO standards
RBA Audit and Training
We offered Responsible Business Alliance(RBA) audit, Training and Support.