Renowned ISO Certification Body Representing Nepal
What is ISO 22000: 2018 ?
ISO 22000 is an internationally recognised standard that combines the ISO9001 approach to food safety
management and HACCP for the assurance of food safety at all levels. The standard maps out how an organisation
can demonstrate its ability to control safety hazards to ensure that food is safe.
ISOs overall mission is built on the following core initiatives for its members:
1. Assurances on quality, reliability and safety
2. Improved reputation and brand loyalty
3. More efficient food safety hazard control
4. Development of a food safety management system.
5. Gain competitive advantage in supply chain design
6. Increase new business opportunities
7. Manage Food obligations with consistency
8. Meet legal obligations
9. Increase stakeholder and customer trust
10. Improve overall industry management system
1. Understand your organization and its unique context.
2. Identify the interested parties who are relevant to your FSMS.
3. Identify the food safety requirements of these interested parties.
4. Establish the processes that your organization's FSMS needs.
5. Define the scope of your food safety management system
6. Food Safety Management System(FSMS) Policy.
7. FSMS Team
8. Assign all relevant food safety roles, responsibilities, and authorities.
9. Identify persons authorized to receive reports about FSMS problems.
10. Define actions to manage your FSMS risks and opportunities.
11. Establish FSMS objectives at relevant functions and areas.
12. Plan how to achieve your organization's FSMS objectives
13. Control how FSMS changes are planned and implemented
14. Supply internal and external resources for your FSMS
15. Staff Training Programs
16. Provide the infrastructure that your FSMS needs to have
17. Establish a suitable work environment for your FSMS
18. Consider how external FSMS elements are used
19. Control the use of external FSMS elements.
20. Support your FSMS by ensuring that people are competent.
21. Support your FSMS by making people aware of their duties.
22. Support your FSMS by controlling relevant communications.
23. Support your FSMS by managing documented information.
24. Establish processes needed to realize safe products.
25. Establish suitable prerequisite programmes (PRPs)
26. Establish an effective product traceability system.
27. Establish emergency management arrangements.
28. Establish measures to control food safety hazards.
29. Perform your organization's hazard analysis.
30. Establish up-to-date information if plan changes.
31. Establish control of your monitoring and measuring.
32. Establish and maintain food safety verification activities.
33. Establish control of product and process nonconformities.
34. Monitor, measure, analyze, and evaluate
35. Develop an internal audit program for your organization
36. Carry out management reviews and document your results.
1. Fill the Inquiry Form.
2. Get the Quotation
3. GAP Audit
4. Stage 1 Audit( Document Review).
5. Certification Audit.
Our Certification Service
ISO 9001: 2015 Certification
ISO 9001: 2015 International Standards is for Quality Management System Certification
ISO 14001:2015 Certification
ISO 14001:2015 International Standards is for Environmental Management System Certification.
ISO 45001:2018 Certification
Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certification.
ISO FSMS 22000:2018 Certification
Food Safety Management System Certification
Internal and Lead Auditor Training on ISO standards
RBA Audit and Training
We offered Responsible Business Alliance(RBA) audit, Training and Support.