Renowned ISO Certification Body Representing Nepal
What is ISO 9001: 2015 International Standards ?
ISO 9001:2015 is an international standard dedicated to Quality Management Systems (QMS).
It outlines a framework for improving quality management system for any organization
looking to provide products and services that consistently meet the requirements and expectations of customers
and other relevant interested parties in the most efficient manner. ISO 9001: 2015 is a risk based management system for the organization's sustainable growth.
Any organization can achieve their objectives through continual improvement of their quality management system.
Getting ISO 9001: 2015 certification means that your organization is always ready to meet customers and other interested parties expectations.
ISO 9001: 2015 certification is applicable to all kinds of organization i.e. service, trading , manufacturing, small, medium and big size organization.
1. Strengthening the links between standardization and policy by providing thought leadership and promoting awareness of best practices.
2. Consistent product and service quality
3. Ensuring the efficient operation of their organizations while managing financial sustainability and risk.
4. Higher Customer Satisfaction
5. Sustainable Business Growth
6. Documented Management System which will enhance the auto mode of organization's operation.
1. Quality Policy
2. Quality Objectives
3. Organizational Structure
4. Interested Parties and their expectations
5. Risks and Opportunities
6. Roles and Responsibility
7. Process flow diagram
8. Standard Operating Procedures
9. Incoming, process and outgoing quality assurance plan and procedures
10. Document and record management system
11. Internal quality audit plan and program
12. Management review meeting
13. Key performance Indicators and report
14. Procedures for control of non confirming product and service including customer complain
15. Infrastructure and resources to meet requirement.
16. Legal compliance
17. Favorable working Environment
18. Knowledge Management
19. contigency and succession planning
20. competent manpower, training and development program
21. Change management.
22. Reporting and communication procedures
23. Customer/Client support program
1. Fill the Inquiry Form.
2. Get the Quotation
3. GAP Audit
4. Stage 1 Audit( Document Review).
5. Certification Audit.
Our Certification Service
ISO 9001: 2015 Certification
ISO 9001: 2015 International Standards is for Quality Management System Certification
ISO 14001:2015 Certification
ISO 14001:2015 International Standards is for Environmental Management System Certification.
ISO 45001:2018 Certification
Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certification.
ISO FSMS 22000:2018 Certification
Food Safety Management System Certification
Internal and Lead Auditor Training on ISO standards
RBA Audit and Training
We offered Responsible Business Alliance(RBA) audit, Training and Support.